Thursday, June 15, 2017

Abiathar Online - Render links

Sometimes I open up levels in Abiathar just to see where the switches and doors go. I've been missing that feature in Abiathar Online. So today, I updated it to have a "draw links" checkbox, which when checked causes infoplane values greater than 255 to render as links. It uses the traditional Abiathar line style and color.


As far as I can tell, it renders identically to the real Abiathar links except that the connecting lines are antialiased.

Updating the level when links are showing is much slower because the entire level has to be rerendered (there might be a link crossing) due to the lack of planes. I will see about the possibility of having multiple canvases on top of each other.

There is currently no convenient way to create a link, but showing links is progress. The changes are live - check it out online!

No comments:

Post a Comment