Wednesday, April 8, 2020

FMod - More color customizability

I've had some Abiathar progress sitting in a beta release for a long time now. Since I've heard no reports of problems from that beta's user, I figured I might as well get a release out including those Tile Property Modifier updates and a few tiny tweaks.

A long time ago I added brightly colored bars to active planes' bays so that you can tell at a glance which ones are active. I tried to keep the three colors distinguishable from each other without looking garish and repelling new users. They ended up different shades of blue to match the overall Abiathar color scheme. But some users might want to sacrifice an attractive color scheme for more distinguishability, so the colors of those bars are now customizable on the Colors tab of the Settings. The bold blue color of the label "Active" can now also be changed, e.g. in case someone wants the very noticeable but eye-searing red of the Abiathar 1.x series.

No comments:

Post a Comment