Saturday, September 14, 2013

Introducing Logofrag!

I've seen the three-word story game (you know, the game where each person extends the collaborative story by three words?) played on multiple online forums.  Every time, someone misunderstands the English language (or intentionally messes up the structure) and, since the forum's admins aren't responsible for the content of those posts, the people actually wanting to advance the story have a problem.

So, I'd like to use my knowledge of ASP .NET to create a website just for this game!  I'd like to name it "Logofrag" because everyone contributes a fragment of the the logos.  People could start different stories with different subjects and rules -- and then moderate their own threads!  Since different people might have different ideas of what counts as a word, how many people must post between two posts of the same person, and other things, there would have to be many options for everyone to get what they want.  It seems pretty simple and I'm willing to dedicate a tiny slice of my free time to creating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment