Monday, May 26, 2014

The Bare Roots Server

In case you haven't noticed my YouTube channel, interesting things are happening for me there. Anomaly, another small Minecraft YouTuber, has invited me and a few other high-quality Minecraft content producers to an invite-only survival server. This will also possibly extend into a federation (like MindCrack) that does cooperative recordings outside of Minecraft, but that's still only a possibility.

Currently, we have established ourselves pretty well and have a web of links on our YouTube channels. Though I wasn't sure about joining at first (the Skype account I use with them is a throwaway), I am now very happy that I did - we are all getting along very well.

Check it out! The trailer of my channel (linked above) is the first video I recorded on the server, including the group introduction and my self-establishment. As of this writing, there are 5 episodes in the playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment