Friday, July 27, 2018

Keen Modding Live - Approve/disapprove versions

Today I made the approve/disapprove toggle in Keen Modding Live's version tree actually do something. First I added an "edit version" API endpoint that currently only allows changing the approved status. Originally I was planning on having it be impossible for an approved version to be derived from an unapproved one, but then I thought it made sense to be able to hide uninteresting/broken intermediates. So I adjusted the grid preparer to show descendants of hidden versions as direct descendants of the hidden versions' parents if disapproved versions are not shown. Then, of course, I wired up the toggle link to the API endpoint.

An unapproved version showing in the chain leading to the current version

The same chain with the unapproved version hidden

No comments:

Post a Comment