Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FTB: Random Junk Factory

In my (little amount) of free time today, I constructed a factory in FTB that outputs essentially useless stuff (like from a scrapbox).  Basically, it feeds massive amounts of cobblestone from Igneous Extruders into Recyclers which produce scrap.  The scrap is then packaged into scrapboxes which are unpacked by a dispenser and sorted in a series of diamond pipes.  I know RedPower pipes can do this automatically, but I need to use my insane amount of diamonds (from the Wither Skeleton grinder) for something.

The Recyclers and Igneous Extruders (12) each

Transposers and a timer to pull the scrap out

The packager (autocrafter) and the unpacker (dispenser and obsidian pipe)

Storage line with about 40 barrels
It cost a lot of iron (more than two stacks) and wood (more logs than I care to ever see again) in addition to a few diamonds (20).  I should mention that I fed all scrap back into the autocrafter -- silly GregTech "rebalancing" making scrapboxes create scrap most of the time.  I don't think this setup will ever pay back the materials I used to make it, but it's definitely fun to run down the Hall of Miscellaneous Junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment