Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Abiathar Online - Open by link

It might be useful for people to share links to Abiathar Online level sets so that others can easily browse or fork the levels. So today I added a bit of code that checks for query parameters on the load of the editor page. If all four resources are specified there, the level editing mode launches. It even takes an optional parameter to set the ID of the level to show first.

All of that works perfectly fine, but I started seeing weird graphical artifacts today - it's like only a few tiles get carved out and the rest need a refresh of the level to show up properly. I didn't change anything related to the graphics, and I didn't test before making my changes, and everything looks fine in Edge, so maybe there's something up with Chrome. I will investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment