Monday, September 22, 2014

Robotics - Nothing is Happening

It's been at least a week since anything happened at robotics that was worth reporting. Progress is slow this year thanks to the particularly difficult engineering challenge produced by the game mechanic of having to get balls from the floor into more-than-30cm-high tubes.

I think some people are messing around with the design and producing prototypes, but I haven't seen anything that requires motors to be running. We have done an excellent job of disassembling last year's robots for parts - the components are all over both rooms' floors.

Meetings for NHS have been taking a lot of my time recently, so I will be able to do even less at robotics for a week or so. Hopefully, when I return in full force, there will actually be something for me to program.

No comments:

Post a Comment