Wednesday, January 28, 2015

FMod - Dreams Audio

During my study hall today, I made a big push toward Abiathar v2.3.3. I added code to the AdaptVersion routines on file configuration and templates configuration to copy over the new audio flag that disables level song assignment while allowing other audio management. I added the audio file patches for Keen Dreams and made AdaptVersion copy them into existing files. (This kind of thing almost makes me want to go back to the disastrous "profile" system from pre-1.4.)

Default audio files were added for Keen Dreams. Music Mappings now disables the left pane if song assignment is disabled, but IMFs can still be imported (if ImfStart and ImfEnd are modified appropriately - Keen Dreams doesn't have audio slots for IMF songs). Import/export works just as it does for other episodes. I also fixed the bug that causes the default song name to come up blank when importing an IMF. The fix was the addition of a single comma.

Some more testing is required, but v2.3.3 is almost ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment