Thursday, July 27, 2017

FMod - v2.9.1

A new user was having trouble saving their new Abiathar project. I am still unable to reproduce the issue, and there's no debugging information in that particular error dialog, so I'm stuck when it comes to helping this person. To get some data on what's happening here, I added an error logging procedure to the saving method. It produces the same kind of log as loading failures do.

A few days ago, I also added a little configuration option that controls the background color that appears behind the level and the tileset. This is useful in case people's color settings make one of the 16 EGA colors difficult to see on the Windows default beige (like f.lux does for me for yellow).

I published these changes earlier today as v2.9.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment