Thursday, July 23, 2015

FMod - Copyable Auto-Generated Patches

Today I finished up testing the optimizations of row/column manipulation that I wrote about yesterday. It's all working correctly, and I noticed that I could skip the link detection loop completely when the user had chosen to not update links. (Previously, it had checked the link update policy for every tile.) That change saved a tiny bit of time, but row/column management is still a bit slow. It's definitely better than before, though.

I made a slight change to the Patches window to add a button that copies the automatically-generated patches (e.g. music mapping table) minus the header and footer to the clipboard. That way, it's easy to get your music mapping table (which is really the only difficult part if you were doing it manually) and still be able to tweak your patch file outside of Abiathar.

No comments:

Post a Comment