Thursday, July 9, 2015

Markeen - Minimal Abiathar Extension

I didn't have much time to tinker with Keen-related stuff today, but I did dust off the Abiathar API listings and start on the Abiathar extension part of Markeen. (My goal is to have it usable either as a console program or an Abiathar extension - just change its extension to AEX.)

I successfully got it to be detected as an Abiathar extension and register a single tool, the Probabilistic Polisher. The Probabilistic Polisher will be the main tool for Markeen in Abiathar, but currently it does nothing besides take up the J hotkey. (Fun fact: with Markeen loaded into Abiathar, every single letter key on the home row does something.)

Tomorrow, I'll try to figure out how to take advantage of these deep profiles I made a couple days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment