Saturday, November 29, 2014

FMod - Certificates Issued

Today, I was busy studying for my online courses. I did, however, issue Abiathar VeriMaps Extended Distinction certificates (that's a mouthful) to a few members of the community who contributed to Abiathar, beta testers and icon artists. The certification process is really easy: I just fire up the VeriMaps Certificate Generator console program I wrote a couple days ago, type the name of the person and their distinction (e.g. "creator of Abiathar" for me), move the public-key ACERT file to the appropriate section of my public Dropbox, and send the private-key ASIGN file's contents to the recipient via forum PM.

This system seems to have reignited some interest in modding; some people messaged me back saying that they're going to try to make use of the certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment