Monday, November 3, 2014

Robotics - Cleaned Up

Though I wasn't at the robotics meeting on Saturday, it seems the teams were fairly productive. When I arrived, I found that the parts room had been cleared of all the miscellaneous junk everywhere; everything is now actually in a place that makes sense, near similar things. A robot frame had been constructed with a motor or two. More interestingly, though, there was an almost-production-grade prototype for ball input device.

Today, people worked on the battery mount. (At least, that was what happened in the short time I could be at the meeting. I had to go do another thing for a good deal of the time.) This is important because we have historically had issues with the battery getting jostled and disconnected. I made some adjustments to the software gearing code, but did not get a chance to test them.

No comments:

Post a Comment