Friday, November 28, 2014

FMod - v2.2

I did some more testing of the new Abiathar v2.2 features, especially VeriMaps. It works perfectly on all of Abiathar's level formats (except TED5 MapTemp/MapTHead, where it is disabled because there isn't a convenient no-op zone to put the signature). I generated a certificate for Anonymous and put it and its public verification certificate in my public Dropbox so people can experiment with VeriMaps. I also tweaked the upgrade code so that depsfiles with no default set won't get upgraded, as there is no audio support for them anyway. I also made it so the VeriMaps Signature option does not appear for people without a VeriMaps signing certificate.

I published v2.2 on the PCKF and Keen:Modding, plus the command-line VeriMaps inspection utility. I am still awaiting replies and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment