Monday, November 17, 2014

Robotics - Panic Panic Panic

There wasn't actually a robotics meeting today.

Here are some things our team has:
  • Partially built robot
    • Currently in violation of electric safety rules
    • Doesn't have an autonomous routine
    • Can't actually do anything beyond driving around
  • Mostly empty engineering notebook
    • Doesn't have actual content
    • Is a plain Word document
  • A competition in four days
    • Yes, four days
Panic.

Panic.

PANIC!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...alright, everybody calm down. I'm starting on the engineering notebook tonight. Since I've published basically all you need in an engineering notebook on this blog, filling in the content will mainly consist of copypasta and interspersing the pictures I took on my video camera. I'll do it over this week.

It will be OK. Breathe, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment