Thursday, August 15, 2013

iTechnology

My school has issued iPads to all high school students, which includes me.  They will be used as eBook readers in class, but students are free to use them as personal iPads as long as the devices are not damaged.  I went to Best Buy and purchased a case, cover, and some screen cleaner for it.  It seems that the screen is very easily smudged, so I'll need to wash my hands before using the device and occasionally apply the cleaner.  I'm really not a fan of how Apple makes sure all my data goes through them; I can't do anything without an Apple ID with a verified e-mail address.  I do like how they require passwords to do important things, but sometimes I'll get two password boxes in a row for the same account.  I'll just have to get used to the Apple way before making any more judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment