Sunday, August 4, 2013

Minecraft - The SFMI Official Family-Friendly Language Pack

As of beta 1.9, Minecraft contains an item called the "enchantment table."  I recently constructed one of these in my Minecraft LP, "Search for Mushroom Island", to improve my tools.  However, I am a little bit conflicted over whether I should be using it due to the slight reference to the occult.  To remedy this situation and make the series completely family-friendly, I created a language pack that changes a few possibly objectionable texts.  I figured some parents might want to use it for their younger children, so I put up a download with some instructions to install it with Minecraft 1.6's Resource Pack system.

Download the official Search for Mushroom Island Family-Friendly Resix
Installation Instructions for Non-Technical Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment