Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FMod - Reintegrated Tileset

Today, I continued adjusting Abiathar for its planned release in three weeks. I'm fairly certain I have taken care of two of the deal-breaking issues: tileset shortcuts and the detached tileset. The shortcuts were easy to fix: just assign the 1, 2, and 3 keys to the respective tilesets. The detached tileset was a more challenging problem: I had to figure out how the user will choose which "view" the keys and mouse wheel apply to at any given time. I decided on a "focus" system, the user can press Tab in the newly-renamed Simultaneous Tileset mode to switch keyboard control between the level and the palette. I also did a little work on fixing the Reload Graphics option - namely having it actually reload the graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment