Friday, July 25, 2014

FMod - Back Button

I did actually manage to implement a Back button for the New Project Wizard today. It was actually a lot easier than I expected; there were only two things that caused issues with my first implementation, and they were easily fixed. So, that's pretty much the last feature requested by Gridlock for v1.5; I'll ask him again for feedback before I write up the documentation and release it.

Also, I added some self-documenting behavior to the configuration file. Through yet another attribute on the fields, a comment line is automatically added before the config entry. I have added such attributes to most of the fields in editor.aconf.

Finally, performance improvements! The Tile Tweaker and Freeform Tile Placer no longer register mouse movement handlers when single tile preview is off. This makes the coordinate display and tile scanner much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment