Thursday, August 20, 2015

Abiathar Online - Actually Online

Today I read up on GitHub Pages, which is GitHub's web hosting service. Each repository (project) can have a special branch that contains the project's web page(s). I created that branch after some fiddling around with the command line, and copied the important client-side files into it. My plan for that branch is to update it only when I have a "stable" release or a milestone; day-to-day development will be done on the main "master" branch.

So, Abiathar Online is actually online now, and you can try it if you like. (Requires a Dropbox account, and existing level files. Those requirements may eventually be lifted.) I noticed that it's kind of broken on mobile devices, so my next goal is to address that.

No comments:

Post a Comment