Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Abiathar Online - Plane Controls

Today I made some serious additions to Abiathar Online's top pane, which is internally (and in my mind) called the editBar. There is now an Abiathar-style tile bay for each plane (using the inline-block CSS display type about which I learned today), containing an image for the selected tile, a label for the plane state, links to change the plane state, and a link to the tileset. When the tileset is showing, a new link appears above the current-level label to return to the level. There is not currently a way to change the selected tile, but I have the JavaScript function in place to deal with it.

I updated the renderer to respect plane states; it will no longer show hidden planes. I think that means I've completed all the important "reading" parts of a level editor, so next I'll have to get to "writing" features.

No comments:

Post a Comment