Thursday, August 13, 2015

Query String to Binary Response Echo Server, Please

I learned that the Dropbox Saver control does not currently support data URLs, which is a real shame since I'd think it'd be easy to implement and would make a lot of people (including me for Abiathar Online) very happy. I now have to either produce a real URL to save the levels or abandon Dropbox integration, which I don't really want to do.

That's why I would very much appreciate a public echo server that can transform a Base64 (or URL-encoded) query string to a binary response. I would tell Dropbox to save the resource from that server with the URL that includes the file data and it would receive the binary version of that (as an application/octet-stream resource).

If somebody knows of such a server, I would love to hear of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment