Thursday, October 26, 2017

Keen Modding Live - Dreams live

Today I did some quick tests on the live-ified version of Keen Dreams before registering it in the Keen Modding Live episodes table. I noticed that keys were not zeroed when the level was restarted, so I repurposed the EKA-score-zeroing code to zero keys instead. (Since I disabled the Extra Keen At mechanic, its high word never went above zero and therefore didn't need to be reset.) Then I put in the normal map loading patches, packaged the files, and uploaded it.

When testing, I noticed that I had the MAPDICT size wrong in the level upload API endpoint and that I had forgotten to implement the "use the Abiathar default dictionary" feature on the server side. I corrected both of those oversights and Dreams is now live.

No comments:

Post a Comment