Thursday, January 16, 2014

FMod - Shortcuts

The Fudge GUI for the Keen Dreams part of FMod is coming along very nicely. In fact, it's almost release-worthy, but there are some other tools I want to add to it first.

Today, I made the re-render pass after changing a tile only apply to that little area of the screen. Now, it doesn't cause all kinds of blinking whenever you just change one tile. Then, I added some labels near the tile palette to indicate the status of that plane. Those labels can also be clicked to increase interaction and right-clicked to decrease the interaction of that plane. I also made the Delete Level tool strip item actually do something: delete the current level after asking to confirm. The only absolutely necessary feature left is adding levels (and maybe resizing them). Finally, I tweaked a few shortcuts and added stuff to the key press view shifter routine to make holding Control and Shift cause extra shiftage.

No comments:

Post a Comment