Saturday, January 11, 2014

FMod - Unusual ArgumentException

I think there's something wrong with the default System.Drawing.dll file sent with the .NET framework. When I do things with images, it throws ArgumentException on a different thread than the one I did the rendering on. It's even more of a pain because I am fully certain that I am disposing the graphics adapter object thing before letting it go out of scope, the only thing the Internet has told me to do about this. So, I have been unable to test the renderer or do pretty much anything with Fudge.

I did, however, adjust how it thinks about using in-assembly graphics. Instead of wanting to dump them to disk after using the default graphics, I am having it save that fact with the dependency file, removing the need for keeping unnecessary files around.

No comments:

Post a Comment