Friday, June 26, 2015

FMod - Another NPW Adjustment

Today I noticed that Abiathar's Tile Property Modifier doesn't change the animation delay when the continuous link mode is used. That's not super bad, but it is a bit inconvenient. So, I changed it to copy the animation delay from the starting tile to every tile that's included in the loop. (One-time animation link mode doesn't do anything special with animation delay.)

Yesterday while adding more tiles to an existing mod, I encountered several errors in dependency file processing. Every time, I had to check and re-enter all my settings (in the long form of the NPW!), which was fairly inconvenient. So today, I made the New Project Wizard automatically reopen in edit mode long form if the processing fails, after displaying the error. If the user wants to give up, it's easy to hit the Cancel button and go back to Abiathar's entry screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment