Monday, June 1, 2015

FMod - v2.6

Today I fixed the small Find Highlight bug (in which it doesn't update after having been disabled, tiles changed, and then it being re-enabled) which I mentioned yesterday. I then recorded a video changelog (explaining and demonstrating the update's features) for last week's changes (v2.6) and put it up on YouTube.

After the release, I got some feedback, which prompted me to make a few changes. The layer boxes (that include the selected tile, the plane state, and the tile ID) are now spaced farther apart and there are now labels indicating the human-readable plane name (e.g. "Background"). There's now an actual checkbox for Find Highlight's pulse mode, and some separators in the status bar for easier reading. The H key (the hotkey for Find Highlight) is now a tri-state toggle: nothing → find highlight → highlight with pulse → nothing.

Those changes will be released at the next update, whenever that may be. (I'm waiting for something more substantial before making people wait for another 5MB download.)

No comments:

Post a Comment