Friday, March 14, 2014

Abiathar Release!

Today marks a huge milestone in the development of Abiathar! This day, March 14, internationally recognized as Keen Day, I released the official one-point-oh to the community. It has been received with many good words, it seems everyone is excited!

Early this morning, I changed the content of the newest-version file in my Dropbox from whatever pre-release version it was to "v1.0" and pasted my very length introduction message into a new PCKF post. Already, some super-awesome modders praised it with glowing words. This is a huge success!

View the PCKF topic and download Abiathar!

This is not the end of the road, though. I have plans to expand it with all kinds of awesome stuff, like analysis tools and a patch file generator. For now though, I'll rest and be content with my work so far.

Vandalizing the Keen 6 world map

No comments:

Post a Comment