Sunday, March 9, 2014

FMod - Documentation and Tweaks

5 days until Abiathar's release!

Today, while neglecting taking a break from my homework, I wrote the rest of the user documentation for Abiathar and compiled it into a Word document, from which I might create a PDF. The documentation mentions pretty much everything I know about Abiathar, which was the goal. I still need to create a reference for the extension API, but that's not critical to the release this Friday.

I also executed some other tiny changes to make sure everything's right:

  • Allowed the non-focused pane in Simultaneous Tileset mode to receive keystrokes that the active pane didn't handle
  • Fixed the default map edge values
  • Fixed a selection rectangle glitch when switching levels with the Tile Instance Remapper
Finally, I created a little utility to manage NetKeen's combined tileinfo/maphead files. It's in the File Emitter and is documented in the Advanced Use section of the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment