Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FMod - Deployment Time

Two days to the big day. On March 14, I will deploy Abiathar publicly, probably shocking the Commander Keen modding scene. I thought I was done with all the work, but there was actually quite a bit I did tonight:

  • Tweaked the tileinfo renderer, it now shows pole tiles as well
  • Linked Interop.dll to the resources to work with the File Emitter
  • Prepared a very lengthy release post
  • Threw together an ILMerge setup for people to compact the assemblies if they want
  • Tweaked the help file to document the CopyLocalCfg element
  • Took some amazing screenshots for posting
  • Cleaned up and prepared the deploy directory
On Friday, all I have to do is change the contents of one text file in my Dropbox, powering on the update checker for the official 1.0 release. I'll copy-paste my Very Lengthy Release Speech into the submission box, and everyone will love it! (At least, that's the plan.)

Wow, this will be my first big deployment. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment