Thursday, March 20, 2014

FMod - v1.2.3

There is a never-ending stream of amazing ideas I'd like to implement in Abiathar. But first, I need to clear the bug queue and ensure that everything is working as expected. Today, I actually pushed the update that fixed the Freeform Tile Placer's single-tile overlay. I also figured out how to implement the smear paste mode that one of the testers had requested, so that made it into v1.2.2. Just a couple hours after releasing that, I discovered a really strange bug in the Tile Property Modifier that caused it to regenerate its detached window after it was canceled. There was also a small problem in the tile palette switching code that failed to notify the tools of the change (but worked with graphics correctly). v1.2.3 was pushed as soon as I got the repairs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment